Hi, I'm Ben Robertson.
I’m a proactive, kind, and collaborative customer success leader who loves working at the intersection of open source, web publishing and developer tooling.
I currently lead the customer success team at Gatsby, where we provide technical support and consulting for teams looking to build fast frontends for their headless web projects.
Read more about me here.
- 50+ Web Accessibility Resources for Web Developers
- Focus Rings for Keyboard Interactions Only
- A Simple Intro to Website Accessibility
- Common Accessibility Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- 4 Principles for Getting Started with Website Accessibility
- A Short Guide to Screen Reader Friendly Code
- What is website accessibility?
- Designing Layouts for Screen Readers
- How to Run a Quick Accessibility Audit
- 5 Tools For Automated Accessibility Audits
- The Myth of Inaccessible React
- The Future of the Web is Accessible
- 5 Bookmarklets for Quick Accessibility Checks
- About these Notes
- Technology Will Not Solve Our Accessibility Issues
- The 80/20 on Website Accessibility Mistakes / 9 Website Accessibility Mistakes and how to fix them
- Designing layouts for assistive technology
I also have a 10 day free email course about accessibility that you can join here.
- The Cover Letter that Got Me a Remote Front End Developer Job
- Improve Your Remote Work Productivity With the ‘Shutdown Ritual’